New Resident Resources

Are you a resident of the City of Chardon? Here are a few tips and links to help get you to the right place!

The City of Chardon and a few other surrounding townships use a 'Chardon' mailing address. This is because these communities use the same post office.

  • Chardon residents have a 3 (three) digit house address. Ex.: 111 Water Street. 
  • Chardon residents will receive a Water/Sewer bill from the Water & Sewer Billing Dept. 
  • Chardon residents will pay a city tax.

Click here to determine your jurisdiction: Geauga Real Link  Click here to find your jurisdiction's contact information: Geauga County Communities

Chardon Police
Chardon Fire
  • Emergency: 911
  • Nonemergency: 440-285-4665
City Offices


  • Windstream (Phone): 800-347-1991
  • Spectrum(Cable): 877-772-2253
  • Illuminating Co. (Electricity): 888-544-4877
  • Dominion East Ohio (Natural Gas): 800-362-7557
  • Water/Sewer 440-286-2949

Garbage Removal

NOPEC Customer Service

  • Electric Program: 800-292-9284
  • Gas Program: 888-848-7914

Other Resources

State Senator

Sandra O'Brien - District 32
Senate Building
1 Capitol Square, Ground Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Ph: 614-466-7182

State Representative

Sarah Fowler Arthur - District 99
77 S. High St.
10th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Ph: 614-466-1405

U.S. Senators

Sherrod Brown

United States Senate
713 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Ph: 202-224-2315

JD Vance
B40C Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C.  20510|
Ph: 202-224-3353

U.S. Representative

Congressman David Joyce - District 14
1 Victoria Place
Room 320
Painesville, OH 44077
Ph: 440-352-3939
Toll Free: 800-447-0529