Water / Wastewater Billing


The City of Chardon bills water and sewer customers on a monthly basis. Meters are read in the middle of each month. Bills are then printed and mailed so that they are received by the 1st of the following month.

Meters for Outside Use

A second water meter for outside use only is permitted. There is a minimum monthly water bill on this meter plus the cost of any actual water usage. 
Contact the Water and Sewer Billing Office at 440-286-2949 for information and fees.
credit card 2

Pay your bill HERE.

Related Documents