Public Service

The Director of Public Service is responsible for the Water, Sewer, Lands and Buildings, Streets, Cemeteries, and Parks divisions.

Related Documents

Contractors do NOT have to register with the City of Chardon. Please submit a $5000 Bond with Certificate of Insurance listing the City as additionally insured.

Additional Work Permits

Municipal Specifications