Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
September 30, 2017
October 7, 2017
101 S. Hambden St.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
September 30, 2017, 6:00 AM - 10:30 AM @ City-wide
Waste Management will NOT enter private streets, apartment complexes or commercial lots.
To have items removed, residents MUST comply with the following regulations:
• All items must be as close to the curb as possible by 6:00 a.m. the morning of.
• No loose items. Everything must be boxed, bundled or bagged.
• Lumber is to be cut and bundled in 48’ lengths, 40 pounds and no nails.
• Carpet is to be cut, rolled and bundled in 36” lengths, 40 pounds.
• Windows, glass and mirrors must be less than 3’x4’ in size and taped/card boarded. – If not properly secured, it will be left.
• Mattress and cloth furniture is to be wrapped in plastic.
• All items to be within reason that two men can carry.
• Household garbage – food waste
• Dead animals
• Hazardous materials
• Propane/gas tanks
• Car parts/engines/batteries
• Dirt/rocks/sod/concrete/bricks and blocks
• Brush/yard waste
• Items over 5’ long/3’ wide/3’ high – we
September 26, 2017, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Council Chambers